Delivery & collection
Our delivery charges are low, so there’s no need to worry about getting your new purchase home. Offering our customer’s great prices like this is just one of the perks of being Europe’s largest floor covering retailer. Let us do the work for you.
Whatever you’ve ordered, our delivery drivers are trained to handle it with care so it arrives in perfect condition. Whether it’s a roll of carpet, a stack of laminate or a comfy new divan bed, it’ll get to you on time and in great condition.
- Your delivery options will differ depending on what you’ve bought from us.
- The delivery charge covers the whole cost of delivery to your home.
- Collection and takeaway are free, so if you’ve taking it home yourself there’s no charge.
Carpet and flooring deliveries
If you’ve ordered carpet, vinyl, laminate and luxury vinyl, they’ll be dispatched to your nearest Carpetright store. Once they’re there, the store will contact you to arrange the best time and date for delivery for you. They’ll also arrange fitting at this time if you’ve ordered that too.
You’ll get regular email updates regarding the progress of your order through processing, dispatch and receipt at your local store.
Delivery costs: carpets and flooring products - standard delivery £29.99
Delivery times: standard delivery usually in 7-10 working days
We’re currently offering safe, contact-free delivery to the room of your choice in line with the government’s current COVID-19 guidance. We can also offer our bed recycling service.
If you’d prefer a doorstep only delivery, just let the delivery team know when they contact you.
Orders for bed frames, divans, mattresses and headboards will be dispatched directly to your delivery address. Our delivery team will be in touch directly to arrange a convenient time and date for delivery. You’ll also get regular email updates regarding the progress of your order.
Delivery costs: FREE delivery on all beds and mattresses
Delivery times: Standard delivery usually within 3-4 weeks, deliveries to Northern Ireland and Channel Islands will take 4-6 weeks.
- Items like our hand-made products and bed frames are selected or made to order and delivered direct to your home from our national distribution centre.
- When your order is ready, you’ll be contacted by phone or text to arrange a delivery date that’s convenient for you.
- We’ll confirm delivery with you 24 hours before your chosen date to let you know a 3-hour time slot when we’ll arrive.
- To make sure everything runs smoothly on the day, our delivery drivers will get in touch with you by phone or text 1 hour before arriving.
- We don’t expect you to struggle upstairs with your new purchase. We’ll happily put your delivery in any room you like.
- If you’ve bought a divan set and mattress from us, our delivery team can make life even easier by assembling it for you.
- We’ll tidy up all the wrapping and packaging and take it away with us to be recycled or disposed of.
When you buy a new bed, mattress or headboard we’ll give you the option to choose our bed recycling service. Save the expense of disposing of your old bed, mattress or headboard. We’ll take it away and recycle what we can for you.
Please note: all bed frames must be dismantled beforehand. Additional costs apply, please select at checkout or chat to a member of our store staff for more details.
Online exclusive rugs
Orders for online exclusive rugs will be delivered straight to your home via a third-party courier (APC). Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive an email update with information for your item(s). Your tracking information will direct you to our third-party courier website.
Delivery Costs: Online Exclusive Rugs £3.99
Return Collection Costs: Online Exclusive Rugs £6.99
Delivery Times: Online Exclusive Rugs Standard delivery is usually within 3-5 working days.
Orders with multiple goods
If you’ve ordered multiple things in one order, you’ll only pay one charge. For example, if you buy a laminate as well as carpet, you’ll only need to pay £29.99 for the delivery of both. If your order is a combination of flooring and bed products, you'll need to pay £39 for the delivery of both; they may be dispatched from different warehouses and therefore may arrive separately.
Collect from store - free
Choose to collect your order for free from a local Carpetright store*. Select ‘Collect from store’ at the checkout and use our store locator to find your nearest store.
*Orders available for collection usually in 7-10 working days. Exceptions may apply. Selected stores only - Please check your local store listing or contact your local store for details.
Exclusions apply – Online exclusive rugs are not available for in-store collection and have to be delivered straight to the address you’ve provided.
In the event that we can’t deliver your goods because you’re not home, you may incur additional charges to arrange re-delivery.
Delivery exceptions and restrictions
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland, however, in certain postcode areas additional charges will apply as follows:
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 1 - £20 surcharge (Total delivery cost £49.99).
Zone 1 Postcodes: IV11 / IV12 / IV13 / IV14 / IV15 / IV16 / IV17 / IV18 / IV63 / AB30 / AB33 / AB34 / AB37 / AB38 / AB44 / AB45
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 2 - £45 surcharge (Total delivery cost £74.99).
Zone 2 Postcodes: IV19 / IV22 / IV24 / IV25 / PH19 / PH20 / PH21 / PH22 / PH23 / PH24 / PH25 / PH26 / AB35 / AB36 / AB54
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 3 - £85 surcharge (Total delivery cost £114.99).
Zone 3 Postcodes: IV21 / IV26 / IV28 / IV40 / IV52 / IV53 / IV54 / KW7 / KW8 / KW9 / KW10
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 4 - £125 surcharge (Total delivery cost £154.99).
Zone 4 Postcodes: IV27 / IV41 / IV42 / IV43 / IV44 / IV45 / IV46 / IV47 / IV48 / IV49 / PH37 / KW1 / KW2 / KW3 / KW4 / KW5 / KW6 / KW11 / KW12 / KW13 / KW14
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 5 - £150 surcharge (Total delivery cost £189.99).
Zone 5 Postcodes: IV51 / IV55 / IV56 / PH36 / PH38 / PH39 / PH40 / PH41
Unfortunately, Carpetright is currently unable to deliver to any of the following areas and addresses: BFPO addresses; Scottish Islands including Arran, Lewis, Mull, Islay, Uist, Barra, Orkney, Shetland, Lewis and Harris; Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly. Please contact your local store for details.
- Delivery estimates are given in good faith and we will do our very best to ensure your order arrives within the time stated.
- All delivery times given online are estimations only.
- To find out more about our delivery service you can call us on 0330 333 3444, pop into one of our stores or refer to our Terms and Conditions.