Escape from the winter chill and relax with a palette of plush velvets, plaids and a roaring log fire for an inviting country house look with a down to earth homely feel.
- Create an inviting welcome with classic styled furniture and accessories that will look good year after year- add a pop of seasonal colour with new accessories for an up to date twist each season. All furniture and accessories from Tesco.(www.tesco.com)
- Guaranteed to create a talking point – this cushion adds a homely feel in an instant. Multi dogs cushion, Tartan cushion in red and green both Tesco (www.tesco.com)
- .Warm welcoming style characterizes country kitchens so pick sturdy furniture for lived in and loved country style. Padstow 2 door larder unit, Marks & Spencer (www.marksandspencer.com)
- Add a cosy touch to a floor with a feature area rug in a bold print –it’s a great way of introducing a splash of colour into a plain scheme to give it a new lease of life. For inspiration take a look at the selection of designs at Carpetright (www.carpetright.co.uk)
- A curtain fixed over the front door looks good and eliminates draughts – a perfect way to cut down on your heating bills. Hand painted floral curtain, Tesco. (www.tesco.com)
- Laminate flooring can look and feel warm underfoot to add character to your rooms – choose a Vintage style design with an aged distressed look. Chateau laminate, Carpetright (www.carpetright.co.uk)
View our rugs in store to find the perfect feature area rug to suit the Cosy Country design, use our store locator to find a branch nearby.