‘tis the season to get festive! We don’t know about you, but here at Carpetright HQ we are ready to bring down the tree, wrap those presents and eat every mince pie that comes our way! So, it’s perfect timing really that our friends at Country Living magazine have offered us 10 pairs of tickets – (two tickets per winner) for you and a lucky friend!
The dates and venues
There are two dates and venues to choose from
London 7-11 November
Glasgow 15-18 November
All about the Country Living Christmas Fairs 2018
- Meet hundreds of artisan designers and makers along with regional food producers, all under one roof
- A lively programme of talks, demonstrations and hands-on interactive workshops
- Lots of festive inspiration on things to make, cakes to bake, talents to nurture and gifts to give in the Country Living Live Theatres
- Find unique and handmade gifts for family and friends
- Indulge in the best of British flavours with tempting treats in the Country Living Kitchen
- Enjoy a pit-stop at the many eateries, sip on something sparkly in the Viking Champagne Bar or enjoy some premium quality tea at the Hampstead Tea room in London.
All you have to do is comment on either the Facebook or Instagram post with Me please! And five winners will be randomly selected from Facebook and five winners will be randomly selected from Instagram.
Please see the terms and conditions for the competition titled WIN! TICKETS TO COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE’S CHRISTMAS FAIR
- Entry is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over only.
- No one associated with the promotion or employees of Carpetright plc or any subsidiaries are eligible to enter.
- One prize of two tickets per winner for the location of their choice.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries received after the closing date (mid day November 5th) will not be included in the draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Carpetright plc reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The winners will be notified by email or post within 14 days of closing date.
- A redraw will take place if the prize has not been claimed within 4 weeks of the winner being contacted.
- The decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Please note: this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
The winner will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the draw. If a winner does not respond within 4 weeks of the first attempt of contact by the Promoter, then the Winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other that such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
Should you win, you agree to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For name of the winner please send a SAE to Carpetright plc, Purfleet Bypass, Purfleet Essex, RM19 1TT. The Promoter is Carpetright plc.