#TakeToTheFloor with Carpetright
For many of us Saturday nights are all about watching our favourite stars ‘take to the floor’ and for those that want to shimmy along at home, laminate flooring is the way to go. It’s such a gorgeous but affordable option that dance-lovers across the country are switching in droves to this incredibly versatile flooring.
Laminate costs less than solid wood or stone and the advances in quality, finish and stylish design mean it’s hard to tell the difference. It’s also a very durable and practical flooring choice. The Quick Step Impressive range not only looks and feels like real wood, it also has a water resistant layer which means it can be used in any room in the house, even bathrooms. And many laminates from Carpetright come with a warranty ranging from seven to thirty years, which means even the most flat-footed dancers can dance their nights away every night of the week without worry.
Our in store experts are on hand to help you choose the laminate that’s right for your home and we can measure up and fit the laminate for you. If you like to do it yourself, we also have a range of laminate that you can take away from store today.
We’ve been working with dancing legend Arlene Phillips to bring the ballroom into your living room, so check out our video to find out how easy it can be to transform your home with a laminate floor.
As the UK’s leading flooring specialist, not only do we have a fantastic range of laminate, but we also have vinyl, LVT, engineered wood, rugs and the carpet we’re famous for to suit every home and every budget.
To celebrate our love of laminate and a Latin dance or two, we have teamed up with ex-Strictly judge Arlene Phillips to bring you our latest competition. Simply upload a photo or video of your best lounge lambada or kitchen quick step to the @Carpetright twitter feed or to the Carpetright facebook page and you could win £500 towards a stylish new laminate floor from Carpetright. If you have two left feet, don’t worry, Arlene is on hand with some short videos to help you master some moves so you can #TakeToTheFloor in style.
*See below for full competition terms and conditions
How to Salsa
How to Charleston
How to Samba
How to Disco
Terms and conditions:
- UK only competition.
- By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to Carpetright using your email address for any future form of contact or marketing.
- Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
- You must submit your picture/video/vine entry of your best dance moves using the hashtag #TakeToTheFloor, tagging @CarpetRight on Twitter, or link straight to the Carpetright Facebook page
- The 2 winners and 2 runners up will be put into a prize draw and selected at random from all the users who provide their entries, as stated above.
- There will be two prizes per social channel, with 4 winners in total.
- The Competition is open from 12:00 noon on 04/11/2015 and closes at 11:59am 20/12/2015.
- All entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The 2 winners and 2 runners up will be contacted via email.
- The 2 winners and 2 runners up have 5 working days to claim their prize, no response after this time will result in another winner/runner up being selected
- The 2 winners will receive a voucher worth up to £500 to be redeemed against the purchase of laminate flooring from Carpetright.
- There will be 2 runners up selected, whom will each receive a pair of tickets to the Strictly Come Dancing tour.