Welcome to the final edition of Beautiful Home… Beautiful Life. Throughout October we’ve been celebrating the launch of our new House Beautiful interior range by talking about all things beautiful and giving useful tips and interesting insights to achieve a truly beautiful lifestyle. We’ve discussed fitness, beautiful interiors, beautiful food, and now we’re turning our attention to the beauty of YOU.
They say true beauty comes from within, and they’re not wrong. What we eat shows on our face, not because we’re messy eaters but because what we put in to our body massively affects our skin’s complexion.
As we mentioned last week, beautiful fresh food can make you look and feel amazing. This is because it gives you all the goodness your body needs to function properly and this radiates outwards with all those amazing vitamins and nutrients nourishing your skin from the inside out.
As well as eating a healthy, balanced diet, it’s also important to drink plenty of water and have a defined skincare regime. Make sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise your face every morning and night – and NEVER commit the cardinal sin of going to bed without properly removing your makeup.
Beauty blogger Sascha from Beauty Geek UK says: “If you really want to give yourself the full at-home facial experience, try the Triple Threat Facial, which involves using three masks consecutively that all work in harmony to improve your skin.
“Start with an exfoliating mask, follow with something deep-cleansing like a mud mask, then finish with a hydrating mask to replace any lost moisture.”
Having beautiful bouncy, thick, glossy hair is every woman’s dream but it’s not always easy to achieve. We’d all love to obtain the glamorous hair swish of a shampoo advert model, but the hustle and bustle of day to day life unavoidably takes it’s toll on our tresses.
Eating well and drinking at least 2 litres of water every day will go some way to regaining the vitality your hair has lost over time, but it’s also beneficial to give your locks a bit of TLC from time to time.
Moisturising hair masks are great for defrizzing, replenishing hair and restoring moisture that is often lost to central heating, air conditioning and heated styling.
Make sure you always use a heat protection spray to keep your hair safe from scorching when blow drying, straightening or tonging your hair – there’s no point spending hours styling your hair to perfection if it’s in bad condition.
You look and feel great, so what’s left? Smelling great of course. Be a treat for the senses by investing in a fragrance that suits your style, personality and lifestyle. Whether you prefer something fresh, floral or sweet, a scent can define you.
Home of online discount perfumes allbeauty.com is offering you the chance to win a bottle of brand new Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum (50ml) worth £54. Their beauty experts say: “A beautiful home needs a beautiful you – choose bewitching ladies perfumes and indulgent skincare to create your signature style.”
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER OUR BEAUTIFUL COMPETITION!
To celebrate the launch of our wonderful House Beautiful range, we’re giving you the chance to win an amazing prize package worth over £800. One lucky winner will receive a carpet of their choice to revamp their home, as well as a beautiful living package to boost and refresh their home, their health and their wellbeing – so enter now for your chance to win everything you need for a ‘Beautiful Home… Beautiful Life’.
- £700 of Carpetright vouchers to spend on the new collection with House Beautiful
- Riverford recipe box
- Designer Bear Strength T-shirt
- Year’s subscription to House Beautiful magazine
- Bottle of new Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum (50ml) from Allbeauty.com
Terms & Conditions:
- UK only competition.
- By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to Carpetright using your email address for any future form of contact or marketing.
- Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
- You must submit your entry by using the EmailMe form with all boxes fulfilled.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the users who provide their information, as stated above.
- The Competition closes at 12:00pm on 28/10/2015.
- All entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The winner will be contacted via email.
- The winner has 3 working days to claim their prize, no response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
- The winner will receive £700 of Carpetright vouchers to spend on the new collection with House Beautiful. Underlay, fitting and delivery costs are not included in the prize.
- The winner will also receive: an annual subscription to House Beautiful magazine, a recipe box from Riverford worth £39.95, a slogan t-shirt from Bear Strength up to the value of £25 and one bottle of new Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum (50ml) worth £54.
Get plenty of blogs and creative ideas in our inspiration and advice section, including helpful how to and buying guides.