As Europe’s largest floor covering retailer, we can keep our delivery charges low, so there’s no need to worry about getting your brand new purchase home. Let us do the work for you. Our trained delivery drivers know how to handle your new purchase whether it’s a carpet, vinyl flooring or a brand new divan bed and they’ll make sure it gets to you on time and in perfect condition, whilst keeping you updated all the way!
- We offer different delivery options, depending on the product you’ve purchased.
- The delivery charge is made to cover the whole cost of delivery to your home.
- Collect from our stores for free. Delivery is not charged if you’re going to collect (or take away) the goods.
Orders for carpet, vinyl, laminate and luxury vinyl tiles will be dispatched to your nearest Carpetright store who will contact you once your goods have been received to arrange a convenient time and date for delivery and fitting (where applicable). You will also receive regular email updates regarding the progress of your order through processing, dispatch and receipt at your local store.
Delivery costs: carpets and flooring products - standard delivery £29.99
Delivery times: usually 7 - 10 working days
Orders for bed frames, divans, mattresses and headboards will be dispatch directly to your chosen delivery address. Our delivery team will be in touch directly to arrange a convenient time and date for delivery. You will also receive regular email updates regarding the progress of your order.
Delivery costs: beds and mattresses - standard delivery £39.00
Delivery times: Standard delivery usually within 21 days
- Items such as our hand-made products and bed frames are selected or made to order and delivered direct to your home from our national Distribution Centre.
- When your order is ready, you’ll be contacted by phone or text when we will arrange a delivery date that’s convenient for you.
- We will confirm delivery with you 24 hours before your chosen date to let you know a 3 hour time slot in which we should arrive.
- To make sure everything runs smoothly on the day, our delivery drivers will get in touch with you by phone or text 1 hour before arriving.
- We don’t expect you to struggle upstairs with your new purchase, we’ll gladly put your new item in any room of your choice.
- If you’ve bought a divan set and mattress from us, our delivery team is more than happy to assemble your new purchase, making life even easier.
- We’ll tidy up all the wrapping and packaging and take it away with us to be recycled or disposed of.
- When you buy a new bed, mattress or headboard we’ll give you the option to choose our bed recycling service. We will save you the trouble and expense of disposing your old bed, mattress or headboard by taking it away and recycling what we can from it for you. Please note all bed frames must be dismantled beforehand. Additional costs apply, please select at checkout or speak to a member of store staff for more details
Orders for online exclusive rugs will be delivered directly to your home via a third party courier (APC). Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email update entailing tracking information for your item(s), your tracking information will direct you to our third party courier website.
Delivery Costs: Online Exclusive Rugs £3.99
Return Collection Costs: Online Exclusive Rugs £6.99
Delivery Times: Online Exclusive Rugs Standard delivery is usually within 3-5 days.
Where multiple goods are purchased on one order, only one charge will be applicable. For example, if you buy a laminate as well as carpet you’ll only need to pay £29.99 for the delivery of both. If your order is a combination of flooring and bed products, you'll need to pay £39 for the delivery of both; they may be dispatched from different warehouses and therefore may arrive separately.
You can choose to collect your order from your local Carpetright store. Simply select this option at checkout and delivery won’t cost a penny. Please note - 'Collect from Store' is available in most Carpetright stores however in some smaller or High Street stores we are unable to offer this service. Please check your local store listing or contact you local store for details. Exclusions apply – Online exclusive rugs are not available for instore collection and must be delivered directly to the address you have provided.
In the event that we have not been able to deliver your goods due to you not being at home, you may incur additional charges to arrange re-delivery.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland, however, in certain postcode areas additional charges will apply as follows:
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 1 - £20 surcharge (Total delivery cost £49.99).
Zone 1 Postcodes: IV11 / IV12 / IV13 / IV14 / IV15 / IV16 / IV17 / IV18 / IV63 / AB30 / AB33 / AB34 / AB37 / AB38 / AB44 / AB45
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 2 - £45 surcharge (Total delivery cost £74.99).
Zone 2 Postcodes: IV19 / IV22 / IV24 / IV25 / PH19 / PH20 / PH21 / PH22 / PH23 / PH24 / PH25 / PH26 / AB35 / AB36 / AB54
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 3 - £85 surcharge (Total delivery cost £114.99).
Zone 3 Postcodes: IV21 / IV26 / IV28 / IV40 / IV52 / IV53 / IV54 / KW7 / KW8 / KW9 / KW10
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 4 - £125 surcharge (Total delivery cost £154.99).
Zone 4 Postcodes: IV27 / IV41 / IV42 / IV43 / IV44 / IV45 / IV46 / IV47 / IV48 / IV49 / PH37 / KW1 / KW2 / KW3 / KW4 / KW5 / KW6 / KW11 / KW12 / KW13 / KW14
Scottish Highland and Islands - Zone 5 - £150 surcharge (Total delivery cost £189.99).
Zone 5 Postcodes: IV51 / IV55 / IV56 / PH36 / PH38 / PH39 / PH40 / PH41
Unfortunately, Carpetright is currently unable to deliver to any of the following areas and addresses: BFPO addresses; Scottish Islands including Arran, Lewis, Mull, Islay, Uist, Barra, Orkney, Shetland, Lewis and Harris; Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly. Please contact your local store for details.
- Delivery estimates are given in good faith and we will do our very best to ensure your order arrives within the time stated.
- All delivery times given online are estimations only.
- To find out more about our delivery service you can call us on 0330 333 3444, pop into one of our stores or refer to our Terms and Conditions.