MADE TO MEASURE CURTAINS
HOW TO CHOOSE AND ORDER THE RIGHT MADE TO MEASURE CURTAINS FOR YOU
Our made to measure Curtains are custom made to your exact window measurements for the perfect fit.
We offer a selection of different Curtain types in a comprehensive range of fabrics, which includes plain colours, woven textures, embroideries and prints.
Our Curtains come in a choice of heading and lining types.
CHOOSING YOUR CURTAINS IN 3 EASY STEPS
Measure and order your Curtains by following our simple step by step guide. Once you’ve completed your order, you can expect to receive your Curtains in 10-14 days.
Measure your window, track or pole using our easy to follow measuring guidelines or opt for our expert measuring service*.
Choose your fabric, Curtain heading, lining and desired specifications. Our store staff will place your order, we will make your Curtains and deliver them to you.
Hang your Curtains using the instructions provided, or opt for our expert fitting service who will fit, steam and dress your Curtains*.
*A Measuring and Fitting service is available. Charges are applicable.
WHAT KIND OF CURTAIN?
Suitable for most Curtain poles. Check the pole fitting will not prevent the Curtain from moving along the length. Available in 4 finishes (silver, gold, gunmetal and brass effects), and 2 sizes. Every Curtain will have an even amount of eyelets.
Can be hung on either a track or a Curtain pole. When you pull the Curtain cords, even pleats are created. Curtain hooks included. Available with a 3” and 6” header.
Can be hung on either a track or a Curtain pole. A smart header with permanently stitched pleats. Curtain hooks included. Double or Triple pinch pleat options available.
Wave Curtains use a modern alternative to a Curtain heading, guiding the Curtains along a special wave Curtain track to create a uniform, ripple effect. Track is provided with Curtain.
HOUSE TWILL - STANDARD OPTION
Available in ivory and white. A lightweight, poly-cotton lining that helps to protect your main Curtain fabric from sunlight and filters out the light in the room.
Available in ivory, grey and white. A medium weight satin lining that gently filters out light, whilst creating an improved drape and finish to your Curtains.
Available in ivory, grey and white. A heavyweight lining that eliminates light from the room and during winter helps to keep the heat in and during summer, helps to keep the room cooler.
An extra layer of lining that is placed between the house twill, satin finish, or blackout/thermal lining to create a 3rd layer of insulation and helps create the ultimate draping effect in your Curtains.
Note: Costs of the above linings are calculated based on the width and drop entered when placing your order.
GENERAL TIPS FOR MADE TO MEASURE CURTAINS
- All lined made to measure Curtains should be dry cleaned as standard.
- If you have ordered a pair, always clean them together and remove any hooks before cleaning.
- We recommend that you hang your Curtains and allow them to settle over a few days, the transit creases and folds should drop out.
- Some eyelet Curtains may have eyelet impression marks on the fabric. If necessary, use a steamer or warm iron to remove them. Do not use excessive pressure or heat as this can distort the fabric.
- Due to the packing methods on Curtains, velvets and pile fabrics may have creasing and pressure marks which should disappear over a short time.
- We pride ourselves on excellent quality. All Curtains are inspected and photographed prior to packing and dispatching to ensure your order arrives perfectly.
- All Curtains will have 10mm deducted from the drop measurement provided to allow the fabric to stretch and settle.
- All Curtains are custom made to the dimensions provided at the time of ordering. Refunds and exchanges cannot be given on made to measure Curtains that have been incorrectly ordered, unless they are faulty.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR CURTAINS
NOT CONFIDENT TO MEASURE AND FIT YOURSELF?
We have a team of experts on hand to come and measure your windows and fit your Blinds or Curtains*.
*Measuring & Fitting charges are applicable. £40.00 charge for measuring up to 10 windows. £50.00 charge to fit each product ordered. Please note we do not cover the following areas; Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Orkney, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Isle of Anglesey. Please note this service is currently only available from stores who hold Curtains & Blinds.
To book an expert to come and measure and fit your Blinds or Curtains please get in touch with your local participating store.