Win a Sleepeezee pet bed!
Have you seen Barry the Puggy modelling his brand new Sleepeezee dog bed? If you’d like a basket dog bed for you to choose from (available in 3 sizes, and 5 colours), then all you have to do is comment on our Facebook or Instagram competition post, or reply to our competition tweet on Twitter with why you should win this prize. You can also enter on Instagram or Twitter by tagging us in a picture of your four-legged friend with the hashtag #Sleepright. Be sure to follow Sleepeezee for more fab dog bed ranges.
Please see the terms and conditions for the competition titled - Win a Sleepeezee pet bed!
- Entry is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over only.
- No one associated with the promotion or employees of Carpetright Limited or any subsidiaries are eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive one Sleepeezee dog bed.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 23:59 on 23 June 2020. Entries received outside this period will not be considered. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Carpetright Ltd reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- A redraw will take place if the prize has not been claimed within 4 weeks of the winner being contacted.
- The decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
The winner will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the draw. If a winner does not respond within 4 weeks of the first attempt of contact by the Promoter, then the Winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other that such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
Should you win, you agree to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For name of the winner please send a SAE to Carpetright, Purfleet Bypass, Purfleet Essex, RM19 1TT. The Promoter is Carpetright.
This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Leave a Trustpilot review about our service and you could win £500 of High Street Vouchers!
January 2020 Prize Draw
Eligibility for the prize draw will relate to:
- Qualifying Purchases must have been made between 1st January 2020 and 31st January 2020; and
- A qualifying review must have been submitted in respect of Qualifying Purchases by 23.59 GMT on 4th February 2020.
You will automatically be entered into the prize draw when you leave a qualifying review.
A ‘qualifying review’ is a review of the service you have received at Carpetright published on www.trustpilot.co.uk which:
- Relates to a Qualifying Purchase made by the person submitting the review and named on the order for the products, and
- Which fully complies with Trustpilot’s user guidelines which can be found at http://legal.trustpilot.co.uk/user-guidelines; and
- Contains a valid order number in the ‘order number’ field on the Trustpilot website.
A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of floorcoverings or beds from Carpetright which has been fully paid.
Entry to the prize draw is open to individual residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Carpetright, their families, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
Multiple entries will not be accepted.
If drawn the prize shall consist of a voucher prize, to be awarded to the person named on the order of the Qualifying Purchase.
The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 11th February and will be notified within 7 working days of this date. In order to claim the prize the winner must confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 working days of this date and provide consent to reasonable publicity of their name, location and prize value. If the prize is not claimed within 10 working days, the prize shall lapse and Carpetright reserve the right to redraw the prize.
Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in the prize being forfeited.
No other alternative will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
Carpetright reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, the website or legitimate operation of the promotion, or otherwise fails to comply with the terms of the prize draw.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law.
The decision of Carpetright is final and binding on all matters.