- Information We Collect
- Use of Your Information
- Storing Your Personal Data
- Disclosing Your Information
- Third Party Links
- Access To Information
- Contacting Us
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service / product changes, that may affect our service
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
We will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means to which you provided consent. If you do not want us to use your data for our third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent accordingly.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and / or our assets to a third party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please do not hesitate to contact us.